Aberdeen Exterminating, part of the Rentokil Initial family of brands, is growing to offer enhanced products and technologies to serve your family, your community, and the planet better than ever before. We’re committed to putting you at the center of everything we do, so we wanted you to be the first to know about a few exciting changes you will see over the next several months.
To improve service and call quality, we’re implementing a new, centralized phone system.
We will implement a new phone menu to assist with routing your inquiries on scheduling, billing or new service requests to the most appropriate colleagues to support your needs.
Effective May 6, our website that you visit for service and information will change. More details to come.
○ There will be a new portal to manage your account.
○ You’ll be notified via invoice the month prior to any service renewal. Your
renewed service will begin upon receipt of payment.
○ Your billing date will not change. If you are set up on AutoPay, you will no
longer receive an invoice or statement.
○ Our billing name on credit card statements will appear as Rentokil Bug Out.
○ If you do not have a credit card on file with us, your invoice will be emailed or
mailed to you.
While our company is part of a dynamic, global network, our commitment to each customer remains stronger than ever. Our experienced technicians live and work in your neighborhood. They understand your needs and will tailor solutions just for you.