Whether you operate a dental office or an urgent care clinic, you understand that keeping your workplace free of pests is of the utmost importance. Pest outbreaks in a healthcare facility can be a threat to both patients and employees, so you have to team up with an exterminator to keep them away.
At Aberdeen Exterminating, know just how important it is for healthcare facilities to stay clean all year long. That’s why our pest control for healthcare facilities takes a preventative approach to ensure you never have to deal with an infestation!
Dangerous Pests in Healthcare Facilities
Everyone expects that their healthcare facility will be pristine and free of pests, so seeing a roach or an ant trail could severely tarnish your company’s reputation. Here are some observations we’ve made about healthcare and hospital pest control in our 60 years of experience:
- Ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, rodents, and spiders are just some of the pests we’ve encountered in healthcare facilities.
- Different pests can introduce all kinds of diseases to healthcare facility environments.
- The conditions that pests create can eventuate serious issues for your patients and staff.
Need a Healthcare Pest Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Aberdeen Exterminating‘s Pest Control for Healthcare Facilities
To keep your facility safe from pests, you have to work with a pest control team that can protect your workplace year-round. Our integrated pest management in healthcare facilities follows this set of steps:
- A complete property inspection of the facility, as well as the surrounding area
- Noting of active pests and the conditions that caused the outbreak
- Development of a plan that suits your healthcare facility and meets the building’s requirements
- Proper sealing and other exclusion efforts to stop any further infestations
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to keeping your building clean
Safe Healthcare Commercial Pest Control in Moore County
Without help from a professional exterminator, it can be quite the task to keep pests out of your healthcare facility. That’s why the technicians at Aberdeen Exterminating have worked so hard to refine their healthcare facility pest control process. We aim to stop pest problems before they start and keep them out all year long. Contact us today for more information on our services!Back to Commercial Pest Control