Pests are one of the worst sights a patron could possibly see when trying to enjoy a nice meal out at a restaurant. Unfortunately, many restaurants in Moore County have experienced pest problems at one point or another. The food service industry is both very vulnerable to pest problems and under great pressure to avoid them.
To avoid a pest infestation in your restaurant, it’s crucial to work with a professional exterminator with experience in the food service industry.
Is Pest Control for Restaurants Required?
Pests in restaurants can be unsettling and even dangerous. They spread filth and disease, contaminating food and creating a safety hazard, and also leave customers uncomfortable. There are many reasons why pest control for restaurants is so important:
- Some pests can carry dangerous diseases like cholera, E. coli, typhoid, and salmonella.
- Pests’ urine, droppings, and filth can contaminate food.
- Rodents can bring in other pests, like fleas, ticks, and mites.
- Building fixtures, wiring, and machinery can all be damaged by pests.
Need a Restaurant Pest Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Our Restaurant Extermination Protocol
In order to keep your restaurant pest-free all year, it’s important to work with a pest control company with experience in the food service industry. Our restaurant pest control procedure includes these steps:
- A thorough inspection of the restaurant and property
- Identification of pest activity and the conditions that have caused it
- Drafting of a pest control plan that suits your restaurant’s needs and regulations
- Proper sealing of cracks and holes that could be causing the infestation
- Continued visits from our team as needed to retain a pest-free environment
Year-Round Restaurant Pest Control
With over six decades of experience in restaurant pest control, our team at Aberdeen Exterminating knows the ins and outs of Moore County pests and their habits. Our discreet and exhaustive treatments will ensure that your customers are safe and your restaurant is clean. If you need fly control for restaurants or help getting rid of any other kind of pests, reach out to our team to learn more about how we can help!Back to Commercial Pest Control